As a full stack PHP developer, you and the development team are responsible for analyzing, developing and testing new features and improvements. You proactively think about our (future) users. In our small team you think along with the organization, you work independently and you take the initiative.
Who we’re looking for
You speak and write Dutch fluently and with your experience you have an excellent knowledge of PHP, Laravel and Vue.JS. In addition, as a full stack PHP developer you have experience with:
- Agile working
- Git (experience with Gitlab is a plus)
- Redis and/or ElasticSearch
- Automated testing
- Virtualization tools, preferably Docker
What we offer
- A part-time or full-time contract of indefinite duration
- Money – and fringe benefits
- Personal development budget
- Vacation – if you promise to come back
- Up to 4 extra vacation days based on your sports performance
- A self-managing team that balances freedom and responsibility
- The possibility to work from home or flex desk, but we also have a modern HQ on the edge of Antwerp
Are we a match?
Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Oh, and tell us right away how you drink your coffee 🙂
We know how much energy it gives to help others. Yet we fill this vacancy without the help of a recruiter.