Halito! is the ideal solution for communications and guest registration for events. And we’re growing so fast that we need a new colleague. We have lots of great new ideas, but without you we may never be able to put them all into practice. Curious to know what it’s like working for one of the most passionate companies in the Netherlands and Belgium? Then Halito! is the place for you.
What you say you do
“I make people happy. No, I’m not a philanthropist.”
What you really do
- You ensure that existing customers are happy and make them ambassadors of Halito!.
- You guide new customers through a smooth startup.
- You point out improvements to Halito! in response to customer queries.
- You are responsible for day-to-day office management.
- You support sales and marketing operations.
How you go about it
- You advise customers on their event communication and help out where necessary.
- You give the first-line response to product-related customer queries and spot commercial opportunities.
- You facilitate and run training courses at our HQ and at customers’ premises.
- You pass on news of internal improvements and best practices.
- You extend the existing knowledge base.
- You communicate closely with customers and are often the first to know their latest developments. You share this knowledge with your colleagues.
How your day could look
As you sit down with your first cup of coffee, you open your mailbox. A customer asks how to send a reminder to invitees who have not yet signed up for an event. You ask how his holiday went (as you know he’s just got back) and send him the multi-step plan on this subject that is in our knowledge base. Your clear explanation has already got your customer smiling. Your colleague brings you a second cup of coffee. On to the next customer contact!
As a Customer Success Officer, you will work in a team of professionals. Each team member has his or her own area of expertise, from PHP ninja to sales tiger and from marketing guru to treasurer. You work closely with every colleague.
Who you are
You are a customer-driven professional with a strong solutions focus and plenty of persuasiveness. You take the view that customer issues need to be banished from the world for ever, and do all you can to contribute enthusiastically to this goal. You learn about the tool and build in-depth knowledge about all the possibilities. Obviously you are able to empathise with a wide range of customers, but you’re not blown off-course by the first puff of headwind. You are results-oriented, feel like the owner of your cases and are brimming over with positive energy. You are able to make quick decisions to set the right priorities.
- You work and think at HBO+/bachelor’s level or higher and have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including on-screen.
- You want to surpass customer expectations continuously and are super-creative.
- You are empathetic and don’t panic when things get busy.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French. German is a plus.
- You have strong administrative and organisational skills.
What we offer
- An open-ended employment contract, four days per week.
- And fringe benefits.
- If you promise to come back.
- An exciting position for someone who cannot sit still.
- A modern HQ on the outskirts of Antwerp, where great colleagues are waiting to meet you.
- The chance to contribute to the growth of Halito!.
We are growing. Want to be part of the process?
If so, we’d love to receive (email@example.com) your detailed CV and covering letter explaining why you would like to work with us. And tell us right away how you like your coffee.[Slideshow "halito-is-hiring" not found]