Halito! is the ideal solution for communications and guest registration for events. And we are growing so fast that we need a new colleague. We have a lot of fun new ideas, but without you we may never be able to carry them all out. Would you like to know what it’s like to work at one of the most highly-motivated companies in Belgium and the Netherlands? Then Halito! is the place for you.
To reinforce the Dev team, we are looking for an all-round PHP backend developer with at least two years’ experience. You will be in charge of maintaining the current codebase, refactoring existing code and adding new features. You can work with legacy code and will help to optimise the core. With your knowledge of the application you will help customers to sort out issues, give advice to the sales team on setting up projects, analyse customer queries and turn them into effective solutions. You need to be good at communicating with customers and colleagues, but also able to work independently. You must have a sense of initiative and responsibility.
You will work in a team of professionals in which each member has his or her own expertise – from PHP ninja to sales champion and from marketing guru to treasurer. You will work closely with the Dev team, but will also have a close relationship with other colleagues.
- PHP backend developer with at least 2 years of experience, with OOP instinct
- Fluent in LAMP stack
- At ease with GIT
- Experience of MVC frameworks, preferably Laravel and/or CodeIgniter
- Experience of package managers such as Composer, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Ability to work with legacy code
- Awareness of the latest developments in PHP
Nice to haves
- Ability to work with Docker
- Experience of TWIG
- Experience of PHPUnit
- Knowledge of AWS
What we offer
- An open-ended 4/5 or full-time employment contract
- Money. And fringe benefits
- Holidays. If you promise to come back
- An exciting position
- Opportunities for further professional development, for example by attending conferences
- A modern HQ on the outskirts of Antwerp, where great colleagues are waiting to meet you
- The chance to contribute to the growth of Halito!
We are growing. Want to be part of the process?
If so, we’d love to receive () your detailed CV and covering letter explaining why you would like to work with us. And tell us right away how you like your coffee.