EventSummit is celebrating its 10th anniversary on February 15th at the RAI Amsterdam. The largest one-day platform for every event professional hosts 500 exhibitors from the event industry, including many knowledge sessions and the largest networking drink. Let prominent speakers and innovative providers inspire you and experience the many activities as from 10:30 till 18:00 hours.
There are four seminar rooms this year packed with interesting and inspiring content:
- The Tech & Innovation Stage: for innovation, technology, online and AV
- The Festival Stage: is entirely dedicated to festival and public events
- The Venue Stage: focuses on the theme of venues
- The RAI Amsterdam Stage: hosts various interesting speakers
Halito! at EventSummit
We would like to welcome you at our stand A700 at the Tech & Innovation Stage. Discover in which way Halito! can be the key to success for your events while enjoying a delicious Belgian delicacy.
How happy are you with the data flow of your events?
Bart van Zele, founder of Halito!, will give a seminar at 11:30 on the Tech & Innovation Stage. Get insights into how recent technological, economic and security developments will impact your events. For example protecting personal data that us exchanged over the internet. Halito! shows how you can create a solid foundation for managing various events, with a guaranteed happy flow for all stakeholders of your events. Get started with handy tips and tricks to make your event communication more effective.
Interesting knowledge sessions
Many inspiring speakers will be present at the EventSummit. Below we have made a selection of interesting seminars during this day.
- Bart van Zele – Towards a strong event communication
11:30 Tech & Innovation Stage
- Douglas van Oijen – Digitalization of event communication – an irreversible trend
13:00 Tech & Innovation stage
- Wytze de Haan – How do you go from 3,500 to 15,000 visitors within 3 years?
14:30 RAI Amsterdam Stage
- Jochem Klijn – Effective Strategic Networking
16:30 RAI Amsterdam Stage
- Michiel Bredius – Insuring in today’s changing world, from Monster Truck to new privacy legislation
11:45 Festival Stage.
You can find Halito! at A007.
What else does the trade show offer?
May you still be in doubt if you should travel to Amsterdam, consult the event site for more information about what you can expect from the 10th edition of EventSummit. Or read the Instant Magazine for an overview of all highlights of this day.
Register before February 11th 2018 for free entrance to the seminar program. After February 11th tickets can be order for €25,00 per entrance.
EventSummit will take place in the RAI Amsterdam in hall 8. The parking lot at the RAI Amsterdam can accommodate up to 4,000 cars and is located next to the exit of the A10. There is a fixed parking fee of €18,00 per 24 hours. More information regarding parking and your route can be found on the website.
We look forward to seeing you February 15th at the RAI Amsterdam.
The Halito! team