What do bad jokes and charity have in common? Read and laugh about how Halito! helps Music For Life.
When we heard about ‘De Warmste week’, organised by studio Brussel. We decided to support Beyond the Moon
Beyond the Moon offers families with a seriously ill child the opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable and free holiday in a child-friendly environment. This way, families can experience a carefree time away from hospitals and treatments.
Time for action
What can our PHP-ninja’s, sales tigers and marketing guru’s and customer success expert do besides baking waffles and making delicious coffee? Making silly jokes! The team takes the challenge with both hands for the second time.
Bart Van Zele, founder of Halito!, keeps it close to himself and his colleagues. Bart is not the only one with a diploma ‘improvising’. Dieter also knows the tricks. “What could be better than supporting a charity with jokes? Jokes are made throughout the year at the office. The jar was already filled with jokes, even before I gave the official go-ahead.”, says Bart. With every jokes we donate a euro to Beyond the Moon.
So, what are our jokes? Enjoy!
A Freudian slip is when you say one thing, but mean your mother. – Tim
Why could Einstein not build a wall? He had only ein stein. – Lucas
A fish went to the doctor. I already see it, says the doctor, out of the bowl (only funny in Dutch). – Bianca
You should never hit people with glasses. A fist hits harder. – Dieter
What is your joke? Tell us at email@example.com and support Beyond the Moon.
Did you know that laughter…..
- Increases your immune system and resistance? Laughter seems to be as healthy as jogging!
- Lowers your blood pressure and tension? You relax mentally and physically.
- Is a connecting factor? You feel connected to others.
- Improves alertness, creativity and memory?
- Has a comforting factor? By self-mockery you set yourself up vulnerable and dare to show that you are not perfect. Others also dare to be more open. Relativating creates a relaxed atmosphere.
To make a long story short, laughter is good for everyone!
A nice end of the year and a sparkling 2019!